Chinese Visa FAQ

A: Please be sure about the main purpose of your visit to China and find the Capital Letter on the top:
A: Different city has different policy. Normally, the immigration office in China will not extend your M visa (because they think 30 days is enough for commercial and trade activities.).
A: How many times you can enter China during the visa period. Commonly, there was 4 kinds of Entries:
00 = Zero; 01 = Single; 02 = Double; M = Multi
A: Yes, we can provide Chinese visa services for you, if you hold the work permit in Turkey.
A: Yes, It’s possible to use our services.
A: No, It’s not possible to remove those 30 days limit.
A: As the Shanghai immigration regulations, if your visa expired less than 10 days, it’s not necessary to pay any fine (But if you have overstay record before, they might not give you 10 days grace period, and charge you fine immediately), you have to go to the immigration office, the officer will ask some questions and put down your words in writing and make a record. They will also notice you Don’t Break that again. If your visa expired more than 10 days, they will charge you fine, the fine is 500RMB per day except the first 10 days, and the maximum is 10,000RMB. for example, if you overstay 12 days, they will charge (12-10)*500=1000RMB. And we suggest you go to the police station near your apartment (where you register yourself), they will tell you where to pay the penalty.
A: Normally, get which kind of visa to stay here in China is depend on what are you doing here in China, so please check following options to see which kind of option is suitable for you:

I am a foreigner, my family member is a Chinese Citizen in China:

You can use our Q1 or Q2 service to get a 1 year Multi-entries Residence Permit or 6 month L visa. “Family members” refers to spouses, parents, sons, daughters, spouses of sons or daughters, brothers, sisters, grandparents, grandsons, granddaughters and parents-in-law.

I am a foreigner, my family member is a foreigner who is working in China:

In China, if you have a living partner which has working residence permit here, even you are not married, you still have can get a dependent residence permit under his/her visa.

If your family member (“family members” refers to spouses, parents, sons, daughters, spouses of sons or daughters, brothers, sisters, grandparents, grandsons, granddaughters and parents-in-law. ) has working residence permit here, you can also apply a 3, 6 or 12 month dependent visa through his/her visa.

I am working here (employed by any shanghai registered company) in China:

Apply the 1 year working permit and 1 year residence permit is the best option. Please check our Z0 service. For more details about first time 1 year working visa application, time frame, procedure, and policies, please CONTACT WITH US!

I plan to set up a company here in China:

You can also setup your own company here in China. Then we can easily help you getting the 12-24 months residence permit after your company established. For more details about Legal representative / Investor / Shareholder apply the 12-24 months residence visa, please CONTACT WITH US!

I am employed by oversea company and assigned to a China partner company:

Apply the 1 year working permit and 1 year residence permit is the best option. You don’t need to have any employment contract with China partner company, your oversea contract can be used. It means the China company just sponsor the paperwork for your working visa, you are not employed by China company, but you are employed and assigned by oversea company.

I am studying Chinese language here in China:

If you don’t have any sponsor here in China to give you a working Z visa or business M visa, but you still want to stay
in China for a longer period. Then pay a course for Chinese language study and get the 6 month multi-entry student X visa will be a good option, especially for the expat who really want to learn Chinese culture and language. To get a student X visa, you need to do a medical checkup in China and register with a official Chinese language course. As far as we know, most of private mandarin training center can not arrange the student visa for you, but we can arrange it for you.

I am doing business or short-term project here in China:

You can ask your Chinese vendor, business co-operate or project provider to arrange a invitation letter for you to get an 30-90days stay M business visa to enter China.

A: If you married with a Chinese, then you can get a 1 year Multi-entries family L visa, more details, please CONTACT WITH US!
A: First you need to apply a passport for your baby from your Embassy/Consulate in China, then if parents have the working residence permit, then the baby can apply the residence permit directly. If not, then the baby only can get a 1 month exit visa. But the most important things you need to know that you need to apply the visa for baby within 2 months. If you apply the visa after 2 months, it might cause 1000RMB for the penalty.
A: Yes, If you have a baby together.
A: Step1: Go to local immigration office to report lost, you will get a lost report from them.
Step2: Go to your Embassy/Consulate in China to apply a new passport.
Step3: Go to local immigration office again to replace a visa on your passport.
Notice: If you have a residence permit (Working, study or family member), then immigration will replace your residence permit. But if you have a F or M visa before, then they will only give you a 1 month exit visa to let you leave the country and apply a new visa outside.
A: Yes, Hepatitis B carrier is not a problem to get the working permit and residence visa in China.
1. No visa is required for foreigners who hold air tickets to the final destination and have booked seats on international airlines flying directly through China, and will stay in a transit city for less than 24 hours and do not leave the airport.

2. From the 1st January 2013, passport holders of following 45 countries and regions will be granted a visa-free stay of up to 72 hours while in transit via Beijing Capital Airport (PEK) and Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) & Hongqiao International Airport (SHA):

Argentina, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States.

Turkish Visa FAQ

A: Please be sure about the main purpose of your staying in Turkey and find the Capital Letter on the top:
A: You are required to have a passport at least 60 days longer than the requested time or a passport substitute document.
A: Migration management might grant a duration for maximum 30 days for you to submit missing documents. Your application will be cancelled if you do not submit your missing documents within the granted duration.
A: Foreigners or their legal representatives or advocates are notified about the rejection of the application for residence permit, rejection of the extension application or cancellation of residence permit. On the notice how a foreigner may use his or her rights of objection effectively is written along with the other rights and obligations during this process. Moreover if the application for residence permit is rejected, it is not possible to make an application for the same residence permit for the same purpose within 6 months. If you have a legal period, you may make an application for a different purpose.
A: The residence permit certificate shall be rearranged if the residence permit card is lost, stolen, defective or frayed. If it is lost, stolen or frayed, the whole residence permit card fee shall be paid but half of the fee as residence permit fee would be paid. Loss report, should be made through the police station. Then, with the loss report, the biometric photo and the document, which is indicating that the address is registered to the address system, should be applied to the Provincial Directorate of Migration Management in the city of residence.
A: Documents that can be used in official institutions provided through e-government will be accepted.
A: In case of staying with a third person (except relatives) the person you will stay with is required to submit notarized undertaking (if the person you are going to stay with is married, the spouse is also required to submit notarized undertaking.
A: If you stay more than fifteen days abroad, you will be subjected to general visa terms. According to the Article 10 you are able to stay in Turkey ninety days in a hundred and eighty days.
A: Residence permit application form is being issued for foreigners, who applied for the first time application on the appointment day, by the Provincial Directorate of Migration Management. The application document, for extension applications, is automatically issued by the system. This document must be approved by the Provincial Directorate of Migration Management. This application form and approved samples of fee receipts provide multiple exit-entry right for each person on condition that you return within 15 days.
A: They can stay in Turkey for 6 months, depending on the validity of their parents residence permit, with the birth certificate issued in the hospital. Within this period, a passport must be obtained and a residence permit application must be made provided that it starts on the date of birth. For children born outside the hospital, a document issued from the mukhtar office is required.
A: Applications for a residence permit are resulted no later than ninety days after the application is processed. The ninety-days period starts after completing and submitting the information and the documents to the competent authority. In case of prolongation of time, the foreigner is informed.
A: Foreigners may apply for a residence permit that suits their new purpose in case the reason that made them get the residence permit changes or is not valid anymore. They need to make a transfer application.

[ Important Notice ] Our services including translation, China visa policy consulting, document preparation & submission, accompany & delivery service etc which are all legalized. If you would like, you can also check the service from the Government office in Ankara. If you choose to handle it directly by yourself, you only need to pay the visa fee. And we are a private consulting company legally registered in Turkey, we are not the government branch, not affiliated with the government. But because of our abundant experience, with our help, your China visa application success probability is much higher. We charge extra service/consulting fee besides visa fee to keep our company running and our website updating.